• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South East Florida

Stonepicker1

I live in Coconut Creek(38 miles south of West Palm Beach) I work full time now(active duty for the next two years) over on gun club road at the Armory.
Welcome to the site.

Kenny, you still have water standing in your yard ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live in Coconut Creek(38 miles south of West Palm Beach) I work full time now(active duty for the next two years) over on gun club road at the Armory.
Welcome to the site.

Kenny, you still have water standing in your yard ?
Well, yes and no! I finally got the yard drained but still saturated. Every little rain storm puddles. On the same issue, your car trailer had water up over the hubs so it may need some servicing before it gets pressed back into service.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So Kenny, tell your boss you need a "hardship leave" (to attend the rally), to begin building a big green ARK!

CUCVSRK

NP2IJ do you keep you duce in a barn? like where do you store one of those thats the biggest thing that is holding me back from getting one. I knew a guy who did that cant remember his name.

np2ij

NP2IJ do you keep you duce in a barn? like where do you store one of those thats the biggest thing that is holding me back from getting one. I knew a guy who did that cant remember his name.
it lurks in the fenced back yard. in unincorporated part. sorry to take so long to reply, been dealing with brake issues on deuce.

Attachments

Goose2448

I'm across the sate from you, but I know there are a bunch of guys over there.

Kenny, You moved over here at the wrong time. We just finished a job over at USF St. Pete, just down the road from you. You're still not far as we have a job going at St. Joe's Hospital. Would love to get a little meeting going around here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks