• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South East Parts and Military Museum Tour

Green_gator

It is Spring Break here in Tampa this coming week and my son and I head out tomorrow for a five day tour of the South East. I am taking my small wagon and a U Haul trailer but will have some room ability to take some additional parts if anyone needs something moved. The schedule looks something like this.

Sunday
Drive Tampa, FL to Warner Robins, GA
P/U deuce parts from MdMorgan

Monday
Robins Air Force Museum
Drive to Fort Benning
Infantry Museum
Meet up with Papa Bear

Tuesday
Watch a Jump School Drop visit Ft Benning
P/U maps from Carnac
P/U bustle racks from Wreckerman and D/O camo nets
Head toward Lexington, SC

Wednesday
P/U field stoves from SCSG-G4
Drive to Charleston, SC
Visit Fort Sumter
Head toward Savannah

Thursday
Mighty 8th AF Museum
Drive to Cape Canaveral
P/U GL Goods from CCAFS

Friday
Get home and unload

If any one needs gear moved along this route I will have my computer with me and am happy to help if it fits and my car can handle the weight. Send me a PM or call me on the cell at 813 695-5889. Also need intel on any good BBQ, Burger or other local places to eat! Got the Gerogia Pig on I-95 already locked into the GPS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks