• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Florida to Ohio..L.E.D lights pickup

Stonepicker1

Time for another road trip. Going from South Florida to Ohio to pick-up some LED Headlights.
Looks I will be bring some tents and frames with me...Sold them to a guy in north Ohio. I have another member looking at a 16x16 frame and cover.

Plan is to pull out on Tuesday early morning...I have to be in Ohio on Wed the 17th at noon to meet my pick-up time. It's only a 2,320 mile round trip. I also have to stop on my way back in NC to pick-up a small engine for my son.

More to come....phil

Stonepicker1

I'll be packing in a few hours...Loading two Frame tents for a guy in Ohio. Waiting to hear about the third frame that another member wanted.....may have to leave with out it.

I should be on the road right after midnight. Going up I-95 then over to I-77.

Stonepicker1

I made it to Ohio, dropped of two 16x16 tent frames to a guy and picked up my LED Headlights.
Everything went well on the drive up, went and got a uhaul trailer for the trip back.
I talked to another SS member who was picking up stuff with his gooseneck trailer.

Going to head over to MD and see my kid then back to Florida.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

I just got to WV...stopping at the welcome center. I'm about 9 miles from exit 148: I-68 E and I look to be 3-1/2 out from MD. I have to leave Sat night to get back to work Monday morning. This U-Haul full of lights is slowing me down a littel on the bigger hills.

Any SS members in MD want to meet on Thursday afternoon or Friday?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, thanks for contacting me. It made it so convenient to grab a pair of lights from you. Safe trip back.