• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Florida to VA, MD, PA. Maybe Ohio and back to FL

Stonepicker1

Looks like I will be doing a road trip the first week of April(still planning)
I will be pulling a gooseneck trailer and transporting a 1 ton trailer that I sold to a guy in VA. Then over to MD to see my kid and pick-up my battery chargers that I will be selling. After that, onto PA to recover the 2000 CUCV-II Crew Cab on April 5th(still have to call to make appointment).
I have some stuff in Ohio that I need to pick-up(small stuff) I need to see if it is just better to have them shipped(waiting on a quote) or spend the time and fuel to do the pick-up.
Recovery4x4 has a small item at Gimp's:gimp: that needs to head back to Florida also, so if I do head that way I'll bring it back.

I-95 up and back, If I go to Ohio then I-95 up and I-75 back.
More to come....

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not redirect to OH for my item only. Have a better reason if you go. I am in less than no hurry.

Stonepicker1

2000 CUCV-II Crew Cab is "Paid in Full". I called Mike at Annville and made the Load Out appointment for the morning of April 5th.

Attachments

Stonepicker1

Update.....the CUCV-II that I was going to use to pull the gooseneck trailer will need more engine work(maybe a new head or valve job), so I will be using my CUCV M1028A2 Dually with a 6.5L / Banks Turbo. It will be a slower ride and will use a lot more fuel.

I just got the items shipped out of Ohio, so that part of the trip is off. I will be going to VA to drop off a trailer, then to MD, then onto PA(Friday morning)to recover the CUCV-II crew cab.

Now to work on the dually so its ready to go.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear about the CUCV-II Phil. The ride in the 1028A2 should be plenty fun. At least it's not 900 degrees yet!

MODOU

Hi I have two M1008's and need windscreen near Hollywood Florida or one that can be delivered by Stonepicker1.
I have found a few but too far and would not deliver any help would be appreciated

Stonepicker1

Update on trip. I won't be able to leave until Tuesday night late or early morning on Wed. Sorry, I won't be able to transport any other Items. I will be going up I-95 and back only. More to follow....

Stonepicker1

New update, LOL....I'm leaving home now. Worked on the dually all day yesterday, Did an oil and filter change on engine and trans. Greased the front end and rechecked fluid levels. Cleaned the windshield and top of with fuel. Loaded the back with extra fuel and tools.
So now its time to get trucking. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks