• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Korean Deuce - on the beach!

GoldComet6

Just saw this pic in the newspaper (WSJ) and thought I'd share. It's of a South Korean Deuce being used on a beach near the border with North Korea.

Attachments

cpotato2001

I'm here in korea now, they got em driving around all the time, its like heaven, but i dont think theyre selling any of them since thats what their armys currently using and they keep em well maintained, but they did get alot of both wheel and track from us, i got to drive one of their m113 and its was the same with a few Korean parts and they added a crane for recovery and a new paint job.... their Jeeps are one of a kind though, i got alot of pictures of most of their vehicles if you'd like

68t

I sure have enjoy this post. so post any pictures you can, I would post some but i never get it right. I not much of a wiz on the comp. thanks c potato. for the pictures , also don,t drink the soju, it will make you michi edi , 68t

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks