• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Korean M35's doing the job.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nooooooo........

Surely you jest?

Not Kia's, really I was not aware that they are kind of a direct copy, or are they their own design?
The older ones were direct copies with a different engine. The newer ones have more changes such as the front sheetmetal design. All the “NOS” deuce windshields available now as well as many other parts are Kia made.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably an Australian-built Holden.

The KM250 is what the M35A3 SHOULD have been.
M35A3 Franken Hood 2.jpgM35A3 Franken Hood.jpg
I agree. The M35A3 started out with good intensions, but along the way the thought process failed. Take the hood. The first time I looked at an M35A3 hood, I thought of Frankenstein. After cutting the old hood in half, then cutting the strips to widen and lengthen the hood, drilling the holes, installing the rivets, and installing new side handles, it probably would have been cheaper and better to just make a new hood. 2cents

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks