• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Louisiana

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tractors are a hoot as the power to weight ratio is better than cargo trucks and they are more nimble too. Looks like you have a nice clean example there.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks! It had a tanker on the back for the Forestry service that I removed. It needs a lot of clean up and going through every system to get it working properly.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Keep us posted with your progress with pictures.
This would be a nice thread to show what you have done. Maybe you can sell some of the parts you have to buy new parts for your "New-To-You" vehicle. Heck, snap a few pictures of the dash plates and maybe we can help you find the TM's for it...

Looked around a bit and did not see any Facebook groups dedicated to the Louisiana enthusiasts. Figured if we could form up all military vehicle owners, when something was needed someone close would possibly be able to source it out. Also got the Cajun Navy on board with the idea. Not sure if the link is allowed to be posted or not, but PM me if you would like the link to the page.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looked around a bit and did not see any Facebook groups dedicated to the Louisiana enthusiasts. Figured if we could form up all military vehicle owners, when something was needed someone close would possibly be able to source it out. Also got the Cajun Navy on board with the idea. Not sure if the link is allowed to be posted or not, but PM me if you would like the link to the page.
Welcome from New Orleans.

Stay tuned as I will try to organize another steel soldiers rally next year at the Air Show similar to the last 2.
Since I am not on Facebook, I will need help there....

Cajunkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m getting a little closer having it run. I need to replace all my brake lines as it blew a pinhole in the frame rail line yesterday! 🙄
Then I can finish my fuel system and get it running at least. Definitely message me and keep me in the loop about get-togethers. Lafayette is supposed to have Veterans Day parades also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks