• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Ms, La, Al, Christmas and New Years party

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry guys no more trips to New Orleans for us, just saw where the city council there has decided to rewrite history and purge the city of all racist remembrances such as Robert E. Lee's statue etc. Time to start a new Christmas tradition, maybe Branson?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry guys no more trips to New Orleans for us, just saw where the city council there has decided to rewrite history and purge the city of all racist remembrances such as Robert E. Lee's statue etc. Time to start a new Christmas tradition, maybe Branson?
Yeah, we seem to have a politically correct city council that wants to rewrite history.... :-( It is nuts

Looks like I might have to work our BSA wintercamp on the 27th so I might be ify but maybe I can escape as it won't be too far...

Dock Rocker

If anyone has a rear electric winch plate for a HMMWV or a radio deck with a lower shelf also for a HMMWV let me know. I will take them off your hands while I am there.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should be able to come those days.

Did someone mention horse trading? How about a mule trade?
View attachment 598610 And, NO, it's not a selfie!
Actually, Maggie the Mule is for sale cheap to a good home, but I also still have some new-old-stock (NOS) medium towbars in the crate with all the attachments for $550. Also have 5-ton winch single and double snatch blocks. Let me know if I need to bring them.

Csm Davis

Between me, Trailboss, GE, and Tim we can bring almost anything you guy's might need or want but sorry DR got no clue what a double shelf for a humvee is. Regular mounts I can get.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I enjoy cruising the countryside in my M1031 :driver:, I'd have a better chance to arrive on time if someone could post some directions to the fairgrounds. :confused:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks GE, found it!

If travelling I-59, its 3.2 miles west of I-59 Exit 29 on MS 26, or
from Exit 27 take MS 53 North 1.9 mi and turn left onto MS 26 west for 1 mile to Fairgrounds on the left.

I'll be coming from Bogalusa on LA10 / MS26 so should be able to spot it.

Last edited:

Dock Rocker

Gentlemen I am out. I had a newborn that decided I didn't need to sleep last night. I am handing her off to the bride and going to get some sleep.

goldneagle

Gentlemen I am out. I had a newborn that decided I didn't need to sleep last night. I am handing her off to the bride and going to get some sleep.
Welcome to parenthood. Many more sleepless nights to come. It's all good and they are worth it! Enjoy while you can...they grow up fast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks