• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Operation Poland

madame_commando

Hi! I'll show you some photos from Polish trips, rallys and meetings. One of the most important is South Operation, where people come with their military vehicles form Poland and some other countries. There you have trip during all city (Bielsko-Biala), and many demonstrations. You can see many cars, tanks, trucks like M35, M151, HMMWV, M54, T-72 and many, many more.
Did you enjoy it?? :twisted:

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There is a lot of love in Europe for the Reo series of trucks.

What is under the carport behind the M35? :D

madame_commando

clinto said:
There is a lot of love in Europe for the Reo series of trucks.

What is under the carport behind the M35? :D
Yes, me and lot of my friends love M35 ;-)

I don't remember what is behind. It's our principal promoter car port and he's got about 60 or more military vehicles so I don't remember all ;-)

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
The guys in your MV group are very lucky, indeed. Military vehicles and pretty girls! I tell ya...life just doesn't get any better than that! :D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Europe has so many great events. Tanks in Town, Beltring, the Normandy celebrations, etc.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Rickyoday

Hi Madame, welcome to the site! I checked out your pics on myspace, besides military vehicles, are you into Airsoft, or are those real weapons you are handling? Either way, there's just something about a woman in camo! Rick.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dzien dobry, pani commando! Very nice pictures! Where in Poland are you?

I just returned from a trip to Warszawa (last month), and have visited a number of Polish cities in the past 14 years. They include Poznan (3 times), Krakow (two times), Pultusk, Ostrowiec Sw.(four times), Przemysl, Kielce, Czestochowa, and Warszawa (at least five times). I have also been to my grandfathers birth village, Plonka, which is about 25 km north west of Zamosc.

madame_commando

Thank you all for nice acceptance me :D

@ jasonjc - of course you have to :)

@Rick - of my main photo I've got real gun, but it's nothing special. And of the rest pics I'm with my M4A1, and it's airsoft gun :)

@SC - oo, that's great! xD I live close to Bielsko Biala, you know where is this city?

MarcM35A2

I´ve never heared from this meeting. I know the meeting in Darlowo. I should be one of the largest in poland isn´t it? but I´ve never been there.
Greetings from Germany
Marc

madame_commando

Oh yes. In Darlowo is a big meeting too. I can't find pics from Darlowo, but here you have website of polish Big Red One group in english version, and in the galery you can see many pics from other big meetings for example D-Day, or Monte Cassino. BTW, I think Big Red One is very interesting group to reconstruction ;-) They have got some MV (you see on the photos). And other groups that comes on this meetings have MV too ;) so loo at this site if you want: http://www.bigredone.pl/eng/index.htm

MarcM35A2

@ madame_commando :

Nice Site. Thank you! Have you ever been in Darlowo? I think that I have to go there some day! But it´s far away. About 850km. It´s nearly the same way to Beltring. And this is largest MV meeting in the world! Have you ever been in there, or you just visit meetings in poland?
greetings Marc

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow this is too cool I would like a field piece to haul behind my duece as pictured in that one shot. I guess we will have to vote in the right folks who understand an upright citzen with a gun is a good thing. I love your pictures and though I have many friends from Poland in my church I have not been able to go. I do hope to make the trip when I retire.

Thanks for the pictures and I hope you make this site a frequent stop when you are online.

madame_commando

I've never been in Darlowo, it's far away form me too. About 800 kilometers, because I live in South Poland. And I' never veen to Beltring, but I hope next time I'll be able to. But Borne Sulinowo (you can see pics in my first post) is a very big meeting too, and it's not far away form Darlowo, but I just was at this meeting time nera Borne. Hope one time I can go to a biggest meeting.