• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern California newbie to SS and MV's

Bigg Sexxy

Hey everybody, glad I found this forum. What a wealth of information and what seems to be an all around good group of people. Long story long, a few weeks ago my brother shows me a bobbed deuce for sale online and says he wants it. Two days later my 19 year old nephew and myself are on a plane to Michigan to pick this beast up and drive it 2200 miles back home to California. I figured this would be a great uncle-nephew adventure that we could talk about for years to come (and I was 100% correct). From the airline losing luggage, to stepping out of the airport in Grand Rapids in what seemed to be unbearable humidity to a Californian, to realizing we were losing air pressure by way of the under hood mounted train horn suddenly blasting at ear drum bursting levels (good thing I brought extra change of underwear!) in the middle of the night in Utah, and everything in between. What an awesome trip with the boy that I will not soon forget. Got back home and dropped it off to my brother, only to have him tell me this deuce was actually for me and his would be here via transport next month. So, fast forward to today, and I am officially hooked. I have so many things I want to do to the deuce and purchase in addition to it as well. Looking forward to meeting new friends on this site and hopefully meeting up at events and what not. (Told ya Long story LONG!) Harvey aka BIGG SEXXY!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks