• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern MI swap May 13-15

ODdave

actualy im more concernd about getting my 1028 back together. The weather hasnt been very nice to me.....

Ted, i'll give you a call when i get a free min, thanks

camp9

The side walls are in great shape, I've had them on a rim so I know what they look like full of air. If your interested pm me and I'll send you some pics if you'd like. I'm also open for trades.

AndrewH

Ted G Don't I still have a box of lefty lug nuts in your barn?
Dave, Im still working on the DT360 plan, I'll call you,
Lane, Ride w/ me and we both save fuel! :jumpin:

I have to work that weekend but Im trying to be there Sundat at least, maaaaaby Sat night late.........

Andrew

goldwing2000

Banned
Well... looks like I'm going to need a lift pump for the Deuce. aua

TedG has one (thanks Ted!) but it is used and in unknown condition, so if somebody has a known good one, please bring it along.

The funny thing is that it's been dead for a week but I have still been driving the truck and wondering why it's been hard to start. :lol:

goldwing2000

Banned
Well... looks like I'm going to need a lift pump for the Deuce. aua

TedG has one (thanks Ted!) but it is used and in unknown condition, so if somebody has a known good one, please bring it along.

The funny thing is that it's been dead for a week but I have still been driving the truck and wondering why it's been hard to start. :lol:
WooHoo!! It was just the fuse! :jumpin:

Should probably still pick up a spare pump, tho.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for 4 deuce wheels, would prefer rivited centers.
actually only need the center sections, don't need the lock rings, the rim itself does not have to be servicable just the centers.
not for me, for a friend in town with a mud bogger, who only wants to pay $20 each.

ODdave

I should have wheels, I may have something better than deuce wheels though. i will show you this weekend.

Jsut a thought but who would be up for a deuce rim/tire breakdown contest??????rofl

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Talked to the wheel wanter today.
He just needs the center sections to put into some tractor wheels.
Don't have to be riveted wheels.
He has a source to get plates mades for $30 ea, but is trying to go cheaper!

Last edited:

ODdave

how does the place look? is the field flooded? how will parking be? i was hoping to take my car there...
It was mowed 2 days ago, I havent seen it yet but I will post pics tomarrow morning. There will be plenty of parking and if it was flooded it would be on the news LOL. (field elevation is higher than my Dads house).