• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

southern MICHIGAN show/swap RSVP ?

day of arrival

• Total voters

ODdave

Ok, it looks like i can not add a poll to the existing thread about the get-together we are having on the weekend of may 14th. Thus my reasoning for starting this thread. If you are planning on attending please use the poll. This will help me get an attendance idea. Also please feel free to discuss anything you would like about the event to help keep this bumped so the guys that dont stalk the site will run across it. Thanks.

GPappy

Ok, it looks like i can not add a poll to the existing thread about the get-together we are having on the weekend of may 14th. Thus my reasoning for starting this thread. If you are planning on attending please use the poll. This will help me get an attendance idea. Also please feel free to discuss anything you would like about the event to help keep this bumped so the guys that dont stalk the site will run across it. Thanks.
I hope to be able to make it but unsure if it will be possible. Have some M37 parts I need to sort through and maybe drag my 53" Michelins along just in case. Is there a web site available with information on fees and such?

Lawrence of Arabia

Swap Meet

Gonna try to take the new Wrecker for a ride over there Sat. Maybe if things work out for the weekend I will bring stuff to sell and stay longer.

ODdave

I hope to be able to make it but unsure if it will be possible. Have some M37 parts I need to sort through and maybe drag my 53" Michelins along just in case. Is there a web site available with information on fees and such?
There are NO fees. We will be taking up a donation to help cover the cost of the port-o-jons but that is all. I am just hoping for this to be a good oppertunity for us michigan guys to get together and meet in person. (i get jellous the OH guys seem to have more interaction!)

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put Saturday, no promises though.

Will be looking for M34/M135 wheels
'44 GPW skid plate
M880 skid plate and anything M880 really
bracket to support M35 passenger seat when a spring ride driver seat is installed.
canvas soft top for M35 cab
tires, always up for a good deal on tires! 16's, 16.5's, 20's

could bring to sell/trade
MB transfer case
M38 skid plates
M880 axles

Last edited:

hummer4x4guy

Dave I might not be able to make it till after work like on Sat and Sunday. I had asked for I think the same days off before for another reason but that isn't going to happen and I dont think they will give me off the days again.. BUT I will see about asking for no run on Sunday if they can work it out...

goldwing2000

Banned
Wow... this is the first I've heard of it! I can be there Sunday for sure but I work Friday and Saturday. I might be able to come out before work (if it looks like there isn't going to be anybody else on Sunday) but it's all dependent on what other crap I have to do before work. Got a link to the other thread?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This event was mentioned at the MIMVPA meeting today. Several people expressed interest.

hummer4x4guy

Sometimes Dave when you have a too big of a gathering and things get to larg it's not always as fun as a smaller gathering getting to meet new faces and people.. just a thought. Ted did say he is most likely going and going to try and talk another humvee owner into making it.
Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks