• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern Ontairo Military Muster 2012

CMP Nut

Just a couple of weeks away in Essex Ontario...the Southern Ontario Military Muster www.militarymuster.org 25 - 26 August 2012

Vietnam Veteran Huey Helicopter will be featured in the "Vietnam Experience" along with M113 and Sheridan....WW2 battle and WW1 trenches with trench raid. Saturday night Live Music for 60'-70's for that Vietnam feel. Encampments, Military flea market, hot showers, licensed dinner, museum, digging permitted, open pit fires, firewood, blanks, blackpowder, sandbags, firewood, corrigated iron all supplied. Reenactors receive free breakfast and lunch each day......set up a mess tent and serve supper....Displays, dioramas, military band, and sooo sooo much more...visit website for more pics, vids and info....see ya there...... This is a TIME LINE EVENT.....what ever era....you are welcome....

Cheers

Mike Timoshyk
Event Coordinator
Southern Ontario Military Muster

Register on line so we can plan rats and ammo....whooooo hooooo

Last edited:

CMP Nut

Military Muster

BMP 1, M113, Sheridan, Fox, a host of Universal Carriers are just a few of the vehicles that have signed on to attend the Military Muster. Not forgetting to acknowledge the Vietnam veteran Huey from Indiana flying up to participate in the show. Of special note we will be celebrating the 92 birthday of a Black Devil....FSSF Canadian member who fought in Italy and Southern France. He will be attending the reunion in Washington DC this September....still spry and cognizant and STILL golfs each week....INCREDIBLE. Just 30 minutes from the Ambassador Bridge which crosses the Detriot River linking Windsor and Detroit. This will be an event that should not be missed. 100 acre site with all the amenities....

Hope to see you there

Mike Timoshyk
Event Coordinator
Southern Ontario Military Muster
www.militarymuster.org

RangerBob

Looks like I'll be working in Arner about that time (assuming no work permit or other customs problems). Maybe I'll saunter on over. Free admission with my DD214? Yeah, so I'm a cheap so-n-so. :mrgreen: