• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern Ontario Military Muster 2011

CMP Nut

Mark your calendar for 12-13-14 August 2011. The Southern Ontario Military Muster 2011 is on. Last year was our first event which proved to be a huge success. With more than 50 MVs and a host of Artillery and re enactors from days of Rome through to Afganistan camping on site. The Public loved it. Helicopter rides, trail rides, flea market, entrenchments and battle reenactments with professional pyrotechnics, Brass bands, and Pipe bands. Join us this year at the Canadian Transportation Museum and Heritage Village, www.ctmhv.com a 100 acre site with fields, forest, museum and so on. The www.militarymuster.org is liaising with Canadian Border Services to fast-track those coming to the event and a convoy is being organized for those wishing to join us.

Sincerely,

Mike Timoshyk
Event Coordinator
Southern Ontario Military Muster 2011
www.militarymuster.org
519-974-9596

CMP Nut

Southern Ontario Military Muster - update

Southern Ontario Military Muster - update.... It has been quite awhile since I posted last on this event so here goes. What's happening, lets seee....100 acres both tree'd and field to play on. Hot showers, 50's Diner, Largest Transportation Museum in Ontario, 2 Military Bands and one concert band, Highland dancers and pipers, overflight of War Birds, WW1 Trench system, Local and International military artists and their works exhibited, military flea market, helicopter rides, tactical displays, daily Normandy Breakout battle with professional pryro for battle simulation, private collections on display in airconditioned museum, miniature wargamers, beer garden, food, movie night, USO/Maple Leaf show, I supply all the blank ammo, black powder, sand bags, bricks, fire wood for fire pits and bunkers, you can dig on site, camp on site, park on site and party on site.LOL Re enactors from Romans to current ops, the Canadian Forces will be there and a host of military related support groups, cadets, scouts, motorcycle groups...Judging for best period set-up, and a few other suprises that I will update you on when they are confirmed. Trail rides in forest for wheeled vehicles, trail ride area in forest for tracked vehicles...mmmm Oh ya, I have been liaising with Canadian Border Services and we are developing protocals for crossing the border .... POCs (points of contact) in Detroit area will be organizing a convoy across the bridge with special facilitation through Canadian Customs. I will pay for weapons permits....Check out the website www.militarymuster.org for more information and please feel free to contact me personally to be put on the list for fast-tracking across the border and more information. Last years show had more than 6000 visitors and so there is an extra day added on.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U05LqouepPM[/media]

cheers

Mike Timoshyk
Event Coordinator
Southern Ontario Military Muster
www.militarymuster.org
519-974-9596

Lest we forget

CMP Nut

Muster Update

Just received confirmation of ANOTHER corporate sponsor for the Military Muster....The Premium Beer Company (Moosehead). Of course that means refreshments....the Bier Garten is now part of the Muster.

Canadian Border Services continue to be very cooperative and pro-active in the facilitation of movement across the border into Canada...

Helicopter rides confirmed.

More Black Powder and blank ammo on order (the Muster Supplies all requirements)

More updates as they come in.

Cheers

Mike Timoshyk
Event Coordinator
Southern Ontario Military Muster
www.militarymuster.org
519-974-9596

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks