• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southwest PA, checking in.

OverScoped

Good morning ya'll.

I have been looking around your fine website for the better part a a year. I will be purchasing a MV sometime in the next few months or so. I want M35 turbo whistler. I have looked at several, just not the "right" one yet.

I found the SS website from members at ARFCOM who were talking about Military Gensets and vehicles. Some of you might know my screen name as it is the same there.

I am a Life NRA member, a member of the Historical Construction Equipment Association and National Pike Steam Gas and Horse Association

I am a Mason and serve as an officer in Lodge and I have recently joined the Shrine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks