• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spam or advertisement on SS?

PowerstrokeNC

Is it just me or does everybody get the Ad that opens instead of SS when you first click on the SS link out of a google search? The only way to actually get to SS is hit the back button and then click on the SS link again and voila the ad is gone, anybody else get this?

:mad:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
this is the redirect problem that the site has been having, got fixed once but came back

LINK off your desktop will get away from the redirects

It has been happening on my computer for a few months, now it has even frozen my screen and quit/dropped the Firefox screen. This has caused me to log on allot less these last few weeks.:cry:

Tlauden

you mean not everyone has steelsoldiers set as there home screen?!?!?!:oops::oops::oops::grin:

no but seriously, ive NEVER had it happen to me. And now that i just said that it will probably happen every time from here on out.... haha

PowerstrokeNC

Thanks for all the replies, I was wondering if I had some sort of adware that had got onto my PC, but suspected something was up with the site when my IPhone was doing it as well....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks