• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spare cucv parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

A3superdeuce

I have 2 M1009 Blazers that I am scrapping out have used small parts and drive train parts to restore M1008 pickup. still have lots of parts available.

Cucvnut

Whats not working very well so we can address it? Is it a matter of functionality or just not pleased with the results?
I guess I would have to say the lack of people looking at it. I asked about some parts and no one responded to me. But I asked here and a few people responded. I think its the lack of traffic the wanted section gets.

BMC

I might be able to help you if you want to put 37" HMMWV tires on it. I have 8, 37X12.50R 16.5 Goodyear Wrangler MT Military OZ tires and 2 run flat inner liners.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I removed the classifieds from the new posts button because people complained. I can group the classifieds back into the new posts button (which I'd rather do). But I'm sure someone will complain.

UNIMOG-GUY

I need a new rear bumper for a M1008. Mine just got hit as it was parked on the side of the road in my neighborhood 30 mins ago. Please PM me with what you have.

I'd post picks of both vehicles if I knew how to edit the license plates out.

puppy

I have CUCV parts for sale but for some reason b/t the time I registered on the site until not so long ago there was a minimum post count requirement added, therefore leaving me unable to help the MV community any longer.

Does anyone know why?

There is an obvious solution: Post a bunch of crap on the board just to get your post count up. I see this as a counterproductive measure.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have CUCV parts for sale but for some reason b/t the time I registered on the site until not so long ago there was a minimum post count requirement added, therefore leaving me unable to help the MV community any longer.

Does anyone know why?

There is an obvious solution: Post a bunch of crap on the board just to get your post count up. I see this as a counterproductive measure.
You now have to be a premium member $ 15 a year click on resourses section and go to upgrade to premium membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks