• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spark plugs

jcd-m34

Hi.
I have a reo M34 (oa331 engine) and I would like to know the correct spark plugs for it.I have a kit of " Autolite 2198".Is it correct?
Thanks

jrosbo

Plugs

Both of my gas trucks have Autolite ARL8S plugs. I got one set from Joseph Naglich at www.militaryconvoy.com. Thats what came out of my M45 so thats what I put back In. Thats what I put in my M49 as well. I could not get down to the shop today (family things,christmas, you know) but I will be down there in the morning and I think I still have one of the old plugs that came out of the M49 that I kept for an emergency spare and I will see what it says. Also I know the gap is.030 if you didn't know that already. Sorry for the delay.

Crazyguyla

this is what i pulled out of FEDLOG:
Champion Aviation - XMJ14
GM/AC Delco - WR44
Autolite - 2243
Ford/Motorcraft - AR55

These are the part # the Gov uses to order from the supplier :) hope this helps ;)

Marcus

jrosbo

Plugs

Makes sense. This is a M49 tank truck that the 17's came out of. It was used as a Fire truck by the National Forest Service. One of these days it is going to get a full restore. I was going to trade it for some jeeps but the guy never got back to me after he made the deal. After the holidays I am going to start collecting parts to make it road worthy again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks