• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta M109A3 trucks, anybody here get one?

91W350

Karl and I talked about trying to pick one up, maybe we quit too soon. I wanted the 1966 model, just because it is closer to my age I guess....

1970 4226 dollars

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

1970 3240 dollars

1971 3000 dollars

1970 3100 dollars

1966 2900 dollars

1970 2900 dollars

1970 3900 dollars

I always kind of wanted one and thought that whole lot looked nice. Without a preview though, we were bidding blind. Naturally, we both liked the high dollar trucks the best. Funny how that works. Glen

Attachments

tbone69

I was looking at the very same truck. had my $3000 bid ready and hestitated till the time ran out. just seems a little too high for a shop van and I coundn't commit. the condition ran these up even though some had brake issues, like the 1966 did.

Bighurt

I was looking at the very same truck. had my $3000 bid ready and hestitated till the time ran out. just seems a little too high for a shop van and I coundn't commit. the condition ran these up even though some had brake issues, like the 1966 did.
Did you preview these? Just curious how you knew there were brake issues.

ranchhopper

Those trucks sat for years they were slated for forign military sales morrocco I believe they sat along the back fence we looked at them a while ago while picking up some deuces. I dont remember them looking as nice as in the pics though.

peashooter

I previewed them. The only one in my mind that was a nice truck was the 7402. It was actually an 85 and little to no rust/good brakes. I bid on it but I thought it got to hight. Everything else was very rusted or had no breaks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks