• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta Wisconsin ,Mike

phantomjeep

Sparta -Mike thanks for the help in checking my container-engine and fitting it on my trailer. What a great GL employee Mike runs a first rate yard. My appointment was right on and my lot was waiting on the pad, ready to load. Mike took the time to lift open the container to make sure I had the engine I bid on. Thanks again for the help

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike is definitely one of a kind!!!!!!!!

If there is anything I can afford :oops: at Sparta in the future, I'll definitely be going back.

CharlyArmy

Mike is the MAN

Good natured, always has a smile and easy to work with. Goes out of his way to make the load out easy and quick.

I picked up my ammo cans and commo wire on Friday, Nov 6th and it was by far the easiest loadout I have had yet.

Dealing with Mike at Sparta is worth the 5 hour drive.

BTW, if you are looking for a good place to eat in Sparta, I recommend a little cafe called the Coach House, the hot beef sandwich is awesome.

cornrichard

Mike and Srg. Birkinholtz at camp Dodge in Iowa are the only reason I still do business with GL. The process to get your stuff sucks. Then you get to go look at all the toys and deal with good people on your recovery. A big thank you to those guys.

phantomjeep

Another great load out at Sparta Wi. with Mike. I arived a day early and late in the day and Mike said no problem. My lot was on the loader ready to set on the trailer and the second lot there to put in the bed of the truck. Strap it down and out the gate for home . less then an hour on base. where else can you get service like this.
Thanks again Mike for all the help in loading and being so carefull with the loading.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks