• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Special Deal for SS Members

Miltrucks

Guys,

As the parts sales continue and I finish cleaning out the buildings, there are a couple of items that keep getting in my way. I've been putting things up on Ebay here recently, but these big items keep being in the wrong place. As a result, I am going to do a new website update this weekend and lower some more prices, but wanted to give the SS crowd first crack at these.

I have (4) 3053/A overdrive transmissions for the M35 series trucks - good takeouts.

I have (2) air shift transfer cases for the M35 series trucks - good takeouts.

I have (4) multifuel radiators for the M35 series trucks - good takeouts.

Your choice for $200 each. Buy 1 or buy them all!. Price is for local pickup here in Central Ohio. There are a few members that are pretty close by that you might be able to work pickup deals with as well.

Any questions, just let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

sgtrisk

Eric:

Got any parts for the M109 van? I need a blackout shutter or two, some window handle/latches, and new latches to hold the back doors open (they mount on the truck and the pin on the door snaps into them), among other things.

Thanks!

Miltrucks

Only thing I have left for the 109 van is a bunch of side window parts - inner frames, outer frames, and a couple of double glass pieces - $40 for all of that picked up. And I have one nice compelte window assembly minus the shade for $100 and that can be shipped if necessary.

dk8019

PM sent Miltrucks, I've talked myself into doing the air shift swap one of these days. Best to have the parts around when I'm ready, and it's a great deal!