• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Specific Contractor Decal search to purchase

JetbikeAnt

Hello All,

The attached decal came with my M104IMG_0553 (1).jpg5A2. You can see the outstanding installation the Marines did. LOL. I fond out it is not an assigned Military part number, and it was applied in 2008 by MCLB ALBANY. I would like to replace it, but I have not found it. Anyone have a source for this particular sticker? Thanks for listening!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello All,

The attached decal came with my M104View attachment 8392015A2. You can see the outstanding installation the Marines did. LOL. I fond out it is not an assigned Military part number, and it was applied in 2008 by MCLB ALBANY. I would like to replace it, but I have not found it. Anyone have a source for this particular sticker? Thanks for listening!
If you don't find somebody else that has what you need, I may be able to help.

I can create more a more perfect piece of the artwork to print the sticker with the sample in my hands.
OR we could work from pictures if you lay a ruler on the left and right.
The picture of the truck looks good enough to scan with a high quality image.

JetbikeAnt

I appreciate that Mullaney. I can send the sticker to you if no one has one. It came on my Truck when I picked it up. I love that damn thing and for some reason I want to replace it, Thanks again!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I appreciate that Mullaney. I can send the sticker to you if no one has one. It came on my Truck when I picked it up. I love that damn thing and for some reason I want to replace it, Thanks again!
I understand - and it seems worthy of having. Give it a few days, and if I can help we will make it happen. I just want to be sure that it looks as much as the original and having that is the solution to type size and so on...

nattieleather

That looks like something you'll have to make yourself. The only suggestion other than DIY is try contacting MCLB ALBANY (if they are still in business) and see if they have any laying around that they could send your way. Sometimes asking politely just get's you the desired results. The hard part is finding the company and contacting them.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Hmmwv has almost financially ruined me and I haven’t taken delivery yet. Last thing I want is a sticker telling me it’s gonna kill me. Hahaha. I found that while searching for my missing x-door and I thought I would pass it on.

Action

My Hmmwv has almost financially ruined me and I haven’t taken delivery yet. Last thing I want is a sticker telling me it’s gonna kill me. Hahaha. I found that while searching for my missing x-door and I thought I would pass it on.
Tipping over is not as big of an issue if your truck is not armored.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks