• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Speddmon's 003 oil filter adaptor

dirtyfingernails

Got my oil filter adaptor from Tom (Speddmon) and installed it today. It only took about 9 days to get it. I changed the oil in my genset this afternoon and installed the adaptor in about 3 minutes! Genset ran like a top as usual. This setup should make for easy oil changes! Thanks much Tom!
Steve

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, I'm glad that you like it and I am also happy to hear that it was as easy for you to install as it was for me.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greg,

No, I drew it up in my free time from being laid off. And then searched for about 2 months for a machine shop close to home here that could program it into a CNC and still keep the cost (raw part cost) under $150 so they would be practical to buy and use. Most of the machine shops I talked to wanted around $150 each or more, and that was if I ordered quantities of 20 and 30 at a time. I finally found a shop, a small mom and pop shop that does great work, that allows me to order them on an as needed basis and doesn't charge an arm and a leg to make them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks