• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Speeding Deuce

IHASFIP

I was thinking the same thing the other day. In stock form about the only place around here to get a ticket would be in town...unless you go to Dallas/Ft Worth then you could get one for going to slow! :shock:

D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was not a speeding ticket and it was not in a deuce, but some idiot I used to know got a ticket for driving an M1009 around town without tags or insurance. He tried to tell the MD State Trooper that he was on active duty. When asked why he was with his wife in civilian attire coming out of a diner, he confessed that he was lying. What a moron!

98hd

On a road trip yesterday, 400mi round trip, I passed about 16 cops in WI where the cop to driver ratio must be 2:1. I did not get pulled over but was wondering if anyone ever got a speeding ticket in a Deuce.

I don't know why, but I was driving around Baraboo yesterday and there were cops everywhere.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
yes it is possible to speed even on the interstate. look at the speed relative to the rpm, 2800 rpm would easily make you a speeder.

tom

Attachments

NORTHWOODS

I was on my way back to my shop two weeks ago (M35A2) . When i was about .5 miles away i passed two highway patrol suvs. I thought "THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD" (I WAS DRIVING WITH OUT A PLATE ON THE REAR BUMPER). I put the hammer down and went flying into my shop driveway and came to a stop at the end of my shop away from the view of the road. I saw blue flashing lights behind me. So with the truck running i jump down out of the truck to "!!SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!" WTF.....I could only laugh inside. I asked what the problem was. No plate...oh it must have fallen out of the rear window of my hard top. I did have it under my seat (I have a dealer plate to use on my trucks to keep from having to register each of them) Well i did not get a ticket, once they saw the APC and other trucks they were at ease. I found that most of the time i can run with out a plate on the rear. Why do i try it?? Hey when martial law comes our way we will be able go anywhere in these things and not get pulled over. Fresh paint and ACUs are all that is needed. Hell i once tried to get pulled over at a UNCONSTITUTIONAL drunk driving check point 4 times in a row with out getting pulled over in the deuce. The trucks have so many plus points.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You mean like how we live in a fricken nazi police state where those guys purpose in life is to harrass the citizens who pay their salary!!! ????

I don't know, but are all the people in jail, prison, or who blew their own brains out after killing someone, all citizens who don't pay their taxes???

I've never experienced the problems you describe. I've lived in a lot of different states and various regions within those states; city, country. I can't say I've walked the line my whole life either. I'm a gun owner. A Military Vehicle owner. I don't comb my hair like a movie star. But, I don't have problems within my community. Be it the citizens or the authorities.

I don't agree with most politicians and I never believe anything that comes out of their mouths. I live by my wits and stay ready for tomorrow knowing it is a gift if it arrives.

I've always felt that if you don't want to get noticed, don't wear bright clothes.

God gave us two ears and one mouth. I believe we should listen twice as much as we speak.

The dog at the pound with the most annoying bark gets euthanized first. The quiet dog will live longer, but can still bite.

To answer your question, the reason for my, :doh: above was in anticipation of your response, or one similar.

There are endless stories of, "I was driving down the road, minding my own business, going with the flow of traffic, when this _____ cop pulled me over for NO reason." They become tiresome and repetative. The beat goes on.

Praise in public, condemn in private. People will think better of you. (I don't mean you, but rather persons in general).

Enjoy the day. I hope there is, or will be nice weather where YOU are.

Thank ALL of you for your good citizenship.

:rant:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks