• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

speedo adaptor for 11x20's

jwaller

does anybody have the right NSN or know where I can get one? I bought one from saturn but it was the wrong one and all the others they have are just like the one I already tried. the one they sent looked like the tach adaptor and made my speedo run backwards.

jwaller

that looks close but I cant say for sure. I got part number 7065893 from them. I know when I went to install it it would only go on the xcase in 1 direction bc it was too short to extend beyond the step in the case like the stock one.

saturn told me these things are actually made for the 5Ton trucks with 11-20's.

Gadget

The image above is identical to the speedo adapter I have for my deuce, and that one came off a truck with 11x20's the Army put on. I haven't tried to install it on my deuce yet, so I can't offer any advice there, but I can tell you NSN 2520-00-404-3098 is also in the mil-veh archives as the correct adapter for 11x20's on a deuce.

Your part number is correct according to Saturn's website. You should compare yours against the photo, maybe they sent you the wrong adaptor? Maybe they sent you the one for the 5T instead? This is the 5T version:

jwaller

oh I see. one has a grease fitting and the other doesnt. I'll call jay on monday and talk with him again. I sent mine back already and didnt take any pics of it so I cant say for sure what it looked like.

jwaller

I just got my second adaptor from saturn and it's the reverse rotation version. this one fit and works perfectly. Jay only has 1 of each left so if your not sure if yours works you best get around to finding out before they are gone and you have to pay 6 times the price from memphis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks