• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

speedometer seal

beastm35

Where the speedometer is connected there is a part with a screw which is connected to the seal that go's into the transfercase. It's threaded on both ends how does that part come off??This is on a m35a2. It should just turn with a wrench but is that screw holding it on? thanks

Flyingvan911

Search for deuce speedometer shaft seal. There's a thread on it. You want to remove the adapter that the cable runs into but not the part that actually screws into the transfer case. I bought a deal off the internet and it works just fine. It may be a few hours before I get home but when I do I will look up the part number. One of the threads has a link. It's an easy job.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks