• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spicer 3053a in an M-37

Armydillo

has anybody else been working on completing the actual part numbers needed for the driveshafts to transfer case?? I have gotten hung up and an working again on my 4bt with a sae 2 clutch housing adapter from phoneix to the freightliner sae flywheel housing and flywheel from china aftermaket, i need to know who got a 14 inch clutch disc made for the 1.5 dia 3053a inputshaft, the freightliner fl 80 1998 i used to order parts for has a 2 inch diameter fuller input shaft so the clutch disc and cranksahft bearing needs to other than off the shelf parts? I posted in another colum here about swaping out a 5 ton clutch housing since its sae 2 to replace the sae 3 on the 3053a spicer, still waiting on it to show up to see if it will bolt up so i dont need to buy annother $500 adapter and still make this a cheaper off the shelf swap update to anything with a cummins 4bt or the 6b.

Armydillo

Shame the guys who started this thread let it die without updating for anybody to fllow behind and recreate what they did,..Any pictures of the completed swap and phone numbers and parts sources so we could buy stuff where u did??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks