• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spin on fuel filter

5tonman1971

Hey guys I'm trying to track down a spin on fuel filter kit for my m925a2 it has the huge frame rail canister filter and I'd like to put on the spin on filter does anyone know where to get them?

5tonman1971

What are you talking about? I haven't cross posted anything. This is the only post I've made on this subject on the forum boards. There's no reason for you to be rude. That should be frowned apon. If I have done something wrong, which I haven't, it's the moderators place to say something, not yours.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have them in stock, filter base and filter/ water separator , still working on the replacement bracket
Pm me

5tonman1971

I have them in stock, filter base and filter/ water separator , still working on the replacement bracket
Pm me
thank you! That's all I needed! There's so many bored people on here that need to stop being back seat moderators and remember that this is a forum to ask for help not get treated like an a scumbag.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you talking about? I haven't cross posted anything. This is the only post I've made on this subject on the forum boards. There's no reason for you to be rude. That should be frowned apon. If I have done something wrong, which I haven't, it's the moderators place to say something, not yours.

Since you are looking for moderator input, shouldn't this be in the "parts wanted" section of the classifieds? Oh wait, that's where you crossposted then went back and deleted it when you were call called out on a rules violation. So much for integrity via truthfulness. Colorful comments I might add. The ice is thinning quick.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks