• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spindle nut reatainer ring??

hellrayzor1

Hi all,

I tried to find a part number for the spindle nut retaing ring on the site but no luck. Does anyone know if there is a Napa part number or some other local number for this part? It is the tabbed ring that goes between the spindle nuts on all 3 axles(they are all the same). You bent a tab over the outer nut to keep it from coming loose. Wanted to make sure I was explaining it right, not sure of the actual name for it.

If anyone has a good Part # I would greatly appreciate it, can order em from erik's surpplus but dont want to wait for it :)

Have a great day, Mark (Deuce newbie)

JTugwell

i have no idea about napa, but you may try a local truck supply shop. i have one here in town, and they have all kinds of oddball stuff that the deuce needs. if you can get one from eric that may just be your best bet. next day air it if you dont want to wait.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It's military specific, so it has to come from an MV parts vendor. I got mine from Antelope Valley truck parts but most everyone will have them.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting......
the ones on my at least 2 of my trucks have the tabs equally spaced around the whole perimiter.
They do not look like the ones in th OD iron link or on Saturn Surplus.