• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spot Sand Blaster

CapePrep

Looking to clean up some underbody rust spots on my frame and suspension. Have any of you used any of the smaller units with the hopper mounted on the gun? I have a full size one, but that thing is a beast and I want to be more surgical. I have googled and see a few, but looking for real world experience. Thanks!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to clean up some underbody rust spots on my frame and suspension. Have any of you used any of the smaller units with the hopper mounted on the gun? I have a full size one, but that thing is a beast and I want to be more surgical. I have googled and see a few, but looking for real world experience. Thanks!
I did an entire 939series truck using the smallest harbor freight pistol type sandblaster.

I started with the idea that i was going to touch up the front bumper, and before I knew it i was finishing up the rear bumperettes a couple weeks later....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks