• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted for sale on mobile.de

FridgeFreezer

Thought this may be of interest to some of you guys... an 8x8 single-cab civvy version with the snowplough, lengthened chassis and airbags on the rear suspension:
T813 on Mobile.de

Unfortunately no winch though. May peak someone's interest?

duncan

Heh, you had me there for a second. Thats not the snow plow (been hunting one of those), its the regular dozer. Have attached a pic of a real tatra snow plow. Does 2.5 metres of unpacked snow, 1.8 meter of packed snow, per run. According to my manual :cookoo: I need one!

Anyway, it looks to be in OK condition, but with the modified frame, the ripped up dashboard and modified suspension I wouldn't touch it. Not for that money anyway.

Good to see you're still looking around too though :roll:

Attachments

duncan

Ow and just noted, no winch, CTIS removed, and it mentions "60 engine hours" but has 31000km. That makes 520kmh (320mph) average. Wait, that makes it interesting!