• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2012 Rausch Creek Rally

PaFarmer

I am good the 14th, but not the week before. Shenkman is working on repowering his truck. I would hope he was ready by April 14.

03silverado

I should be good for any weekend in April working on getting my M813A1 insured and tagged hopefully be done by this weekend. Also is anybody else from the Baltimore area going? I'd love to convoy up with even 1 truck I have faith in my M813A1 but this will be her first trip since I bought her and there's always safety in numbers should something happen? :grd:

shenkmen

Let's just settle on the 14th.

I'm picking up my new motor tomorrow am. The swap should take place a couple of days later.

I'll start the official sign up thread later today and post a link here.

03silverado

Thank cheiser666 once they settle on a date and I get my insurance and tags we'll have to set up a place to meet I too will be heading up Friday after work so far sounds like they plan on the fourteenth

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks