• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Dust Off Anderson, Indiana who's going?

Mike_L

When I initially talked to John, he had said "the normal show days & times" which means Friday setup, Saturday & Sunday are public days. Recalling back to the pre-2009 shows, the hours were always 8AM-5PM though the gate was usually open before that for breakfast runs. Just remember that the show is inside the gates around behind the museum.

Hope to see you guys there.

jkrieg

Hello all; We have been working to get everything ready for the weekend. Look forward to seeing everyone again. For Saturday morning, everyone needs to come thru the SOUTH gates and park in the back lot. There is an event in the Officers' Club and we need to keep the south parking lot open for that until about noon. A few of us are Amateur Radio Operators, we will try to monitor 50.50 on the military radios for any amateurs wishing to contact us on their way in. My call is KC9PDG. If you have 2M equipment, Madison County Amateur Radio Club's repeater is at 145.390, (standard offset, no PL), I will try to monitor that freq as well. If anyone needs to contact me, my direct # is 765-620-7660. Email: jkrieg1401@aol.com

coop

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We took one truck up yesterday. Jim Martz from Ohio was already there and setting up. Talked with Nate and KD. We're heading back up this morning around 7 or 8 with our other two vehicles and a few small items to sell or trade. Thanks Mike and Nate, look forward to seing you.

Mike_L

I enjoyed seeing all folks at the show today - a much bigger turnout than last year. Got a lot of good deals today.

Thanks again to all who showed up and to John for opening the place up for us to gather, hang out, and have some fun. And thanks to the Ohio guys for coming over. Its always good to see them.

It was great seeing everyone! Met some new friends and of course got some good deals on some parts! I'm excited for next year & this fall. A big thanks to John for having the event! The only down side was the rain that came in Saturday evening. My M38A1 is currently on display @ the museum due to no top and rain...lol

Last edited:

jkrieg

I'd like to give a big thanks to all who attended our event. It was great seeing old friends and making some new ones. Due to the interest and participation, there is the possibility this may become a spring AND fall event. More details will be posted as plans are made. Again, THANK YOU to all in attendance.

coop

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks John for the good time. Had alot better turnout than last year. It's always good to see all of you and your nice MV's. Sold enough to pay the fuel bill for two diesel gulpers and one sipper and still had a little money in my pocket. See ya later this summer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks