• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring PoofStock 2012

lacoda56

Even though it was a cold, windy, rainy day, there was a good turnout. Got to meet quite a few new people and had a great time! The food was awesome as usual. Thanks again to Poof for all the supplies, the location, and for making it all happen! :beer: [thumbzup]
P.S. Thanks also to the Illinois guys with the amazing bloody mary's! (Note to self - Don't be taking a drink while someone says something funny! :shock:)

Ron

phil2968

Glad ya'll had a good time! One of the Poofstalk events is on my retirement trip in my M109.
Who owned the 4 door M109? I would love to see a build thread on that! I have lots of questions!

trukhead

Poofstock was fun! The beans and ham was great! :)
The country mix was GRREAt! :beer:
I enjoyed meeting the people whom I've met here on SS!:)

Weather permitting, I'd like to camp out at the next poofstock.8)

I can't wait to get the truck back here and go drivin again.:driver:

Thanks for putting on poofstock![thumbzup]

poof

Dirty Hippie
I had a great time as well.. The sky's broke open after dark and we had the bon fire ( thanks kids) the young ones got going for us..
it wound down by 02:00hrs thanks again to all..
The start dates are never bad ones .. we will ponder them some more.. this was the first of 5 events that weather was WET.. as a note on weather... My first Garden I planted many years ago.. was doing very well untill the evening of the first day of summer..21 June.. it was 28f that night and killed every thing.. never planted again since, when it comes to planning, you can never predict weather.. one week from now might be as nice as it was 3 weeks ago.. and that was in the 80's with sun beginning of March..
sorry about the Convoy being Postponed till Fall Poofstock..
I want to thank again every one for a well behaved and family friendly event...
:beer:
J.P.

Monty

Glad to turn out and be able to put name's to faces. Looking forward to fall already, maybe we need to have a mid summer get together??? Weather shouldn't be a problem but the bugs.........that maybe a different story.

Thanks to all who shared there Tech tips if you will and and the great information shared.

Poof two thumbs up on the grub:beer:
Monty

swampzr2

Thanks for everything Poof, it was a good time despite the cold and rain. Now get that half track and crane truck done for the fall Poof stock!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks