• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring PoofStock 2012

dozenjeeps

If you guys see a red dodge dually pulling a 5th wheel with a Military truck on it, thats me heading to poofs from south of Racine, heading down from Green Bay early AM to pick her up.... will join the convoy if the timing is right...............

ryan77

Got the truck loaded ready to go got 2 cases of beer! Problem is their Cubs addition Budweiser cans:shock: Hope the wisc guys dont kick my azz!!!!:beer:

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

How did the FIBS make it with no one from Wisc leading them??? they can't be at the real POOFSTALK......KENNY, when you leave maybe you should call me as I have a tow rope along and I can get you there...........see ya...........no rain right???????

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

Dave, I am going to be close as I am picking up a WC63 from your neighbor, he said you were to cheap to buy it... I told him I know that!!! anyway will try you on the way through, after gettting it loaded, I am leaving now and its 4 am... rest of the REMF'S are still in bed............

kennys@wi.rr.com

Just made it home from the Spring poofstock. Lots of rain so we did have to cancel our convoy, was just a little too riskys for some and even more so for poofs yard. But we had a great time all the same. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I wanted to try and keep the camera dry. That and people showed up all through the day and even into the night as I was leaving there was trucks pulling in. I think the best thing I heard tonight was we need to push it later a couple weeks and the fall one earlier by a few weeks. I will be reviewing that at our Fall planning meeting. Had a great time and missed seeing a few of the regulars but had a great time meeting some of the new folks and look forward to the Fall.

Attachments

ryan77

It was cold and wet but i had a good time! It was nice meeting people face to face! Looking forward to the next one! The ham and food was excellent! Once again thanks!!:beer:

toddm

I got to Poof's at about 5:30 and missed some of you guys, hopefully the weather will be a little more friendly in the fall. If it's any consolation Kenny, Wes and I had a convoy of three for a few miles as we left Poof's last night.

ToyotaJake

Thanks again Spoof! :beer:

Attachments

Last edited:

ToyotaJake

A few more!

Attachments

6x6guy

Poof- thanks for having us over, as always we had a great time and the food was very tasty and good- lets not forget the bonfire good times. Well lets hope next time the weather will be a little more cooperative- all the Illinois guys ( first timers also had great time - and plan on attending in the fall as well). Thanks again john. :beer:

Chain-Saw

Thanks for the hospitality "Poof"!! Great food, great people and several tons of awesome vehicles. I don't have many pics to add that haven't already been posted, but at least can guarantee that my ugly mug isn't in any of the one's I took! :-?

Attachments

1943ht

Poof, it was a pleasure to have met you and the gang .. Sorry for the "Turn and Burn" I would have enjoyed staying over, but I was already committed .. Would like to attend the next gathering in the fall.

//Vr//
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks