• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Seat Covers?

rwbrown72

Anyone have a line on a replacement seat back and seat bottom on a deuce spring seat? Mine are falling apart and don't look to be salvageable. The seat is mechanically sound. I even out a new shock in it. I hate to spend the money for a whole new seat. Thanks for the help.

Maverick1701

did you ever find a set?
Boyce redid mine whne I bought my truck but Im about to spring for upgraded seats. Ill sell mine when I do by a new set.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i will soon be needing some new seat covers for the springers. but im looking for the new style fabric that i have in my duece. green but way softer that the canvas:p

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought all new seat foam and covers from Mona at New Life Canvas in Managha MN Great service and perfectly original looking products, they were reasonable priced also. The contact person ther is named Mona !
KK

Bill W

I got my M-37 seat covers from New life years ago and they were great
I got my current deuce seats from Fred at Adirondack Dodge ( $145.00 4pc )
Only the color isn't what I expected. I like them but not what I'm use to.

P.S. Karl I'll get some updated deuce pic's to you soon

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks