• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Springtime is AUGUST 8TH

groundog

CHECKED WITH tOM THIS am---STILL A GO FOR aUG 8TH SHOPPIHG---BE THERE AROUND 9:30 am---EARLY IS GOOD TO BEAT THE HEAT---3 OF US COMING FROM pHOENIX---gROUNDOG

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Iola Vintage Military Show August 8-9 Iola,Wi. THE place to be on that weekend if you are about military vehicles.Iola Vintage Military Show - www.iolavms.com is web address for information.
DavidB
But that's in Wisconson...it'll be what, 50 degrees? It is gonna be easy 100 there on the 8th! Mmmm, i'll prolly see ya there! I still owe them a few $ and Kenny needs a bow. I told myself, NO MORE BUYING STUFF! The garage is getting thinned and I gotta do some work in there. I know what's gonna happen, more stuff in the garage! My wife is gonna kill me!

groundog

:wink: YEAH==BUT IT IS ALL GOOD STUFF---NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND AT THE BROTHERS---LAST TRIP i PICKED UP A TOW BAR AND SOME AXLE SOCKETS--ALWAYS LOTS OF GOODIES---WILL--NEED A COPY OF YOUR CLUBS NEWSLETTER---gROUNDOG

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really wanted to go to Fontana this CA trip but i'd have to leave the kid and wife to fit everything into the truck:oops: Oh well next time.;-)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...since everyone else hijacked...lol

There will be an excellent Guntruck Gathering in Pigeon Forge Tn....6-9 Aug...info in the GT Forum on this site.

Man...I just had a good idea!! What if we had a calendar thingy on here and ya pull up...oh...say August....and all the events were posted on the calendar...or maybe we should just read the upcoming events on the Forum...it's just all so confusing I tell ya!!

Where should I go...and when??:roll:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be there at 9:30. Won't be bringing the M109 as I have a bad wheel cylinder and it is simply too damn hot to spend the free time outside working on it. Hoping to pick up some new side mirrors for it on the 8th.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring a few different months worth. Thanks for the 50/50 idea! Looks like it might be a go!

BLK HMMWV

Come on Will
Store it at Craigs he won't notice a few more things in the yard.
I'm going to go. Need to go water the money tree hope it produces something this week.