• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Springtime Scrapyarding in Fontana

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DITTO to Mr. BARNEYSZOO: sorry to hear of the family difficulties, it's been an on/off thing with me too lately and sincerely wishing you better times ahead...

Meanwhile, also hoping I'm not an interloper, but would be liking to tag along if the timing fits--- one weekday off--- Fridays. Otherwise weekend days possible. But like Carp said; not feeling good about this week either. Looking for CUCV parts myself--- if any--- but know THAT sans CUCV stuff--- there's always something for a junkyard dog like self to make the trip worthwhile---- looking forward!

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry for your loss and hope your wifey gets well soon.

If there is a trip next Mon or Tues I'd still like to tag along.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear about your uncle and hope wifey makes a quick recovery. Parts are just parts and we will get to the junkyard at some point, family is more important. Lets us know when things are better and we will all get together at the junkyard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks