• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

ok...so dan, dwayne, and I and then ed towards the end all put my lmtv top on....what fun...heres some pics..

also dan put the plumbing in for the aux tank now just needed electrical stuff.

Attachments

srodocker

Heres 2 pics of the aux tank plumbing. still needs to be supported. I dont think i will need a filter in between the 2 as i will fill the primary tank up with the secondary as much as I can so no fuel will sit.

also heres my soon to be oil trailer! dan and I already dragged out the 300gal container to put on it! wohooooo yay for projects!

thanks to ed for the pictures!

Attachments

wsucougarx

Truck is looking good Scott. You going to put the tan soft top back on the cab? That truck is screaming to be a desert themed truck Scott!. We'll get some Behr paint and spray that truck down;-)

srodocker

Wife already said no to tan...she liked it when seeing pictures of tan trucks. then saw one in person and said no looks dorky...

Yea im adding the soft top back to the truck. and going to paint both covers green when the weather is better wohoo

Maybe down the line i'll add a filter setup for that. I've thought about that WMO setup built in from the second tank but was wondering if the in tank fuel pump could push through say a 5 micron and a 1 micron filter setup. i know it pushes it through the trucks filters but just curious if the setup would be any different.

zack we can paint your cargo deuce this summer if you want. I have the paint setup. just need to go to home depot and use mikes codes and bam you have carc green or tan or whatever.

ABN173

Wife already said no to tan...she liked it when seeing pictures of tan trucks. then saw one in person and said no looks dorky...
She just does not know any better, having been a Desert Storm and OIF Vet, I think they look bad**s. Of course I like 3-color woodland camo too but with your new top I'd still vote for tan with the inverted "V" on the doors. It all depends on what tan you went with too. My CUCV for example has the strangest tan I have ever seen on a MV.

wsucougarx

Wife already said no to tan...she liked it when seeing pictures of tan trucks. then saw one in person and said no looks dorky....
What? Doesn't look dorky. It looks outstanding! Especially with the coalition force "V" like Dale said. Hmm, I would like to do a desert storm deuce myself. I think I need another deuce;-)