• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

Got the heater in! everything that could go wrong did go wrong hahaha here we go. this is the heater i bought.
Jeep Heater - Army Surplus Warehouse - Army Surplus Warehouse

now on the drive home yesterday was nice. took awhile to blow out warm air. and as i got it going it kept it decent inside. the problem is i have the aftermarket hardtop and windshield setup and i didnt align it right so theres quite a bit of cold air coming through. among other places. im sure when i insulate it with some foam it will be 10x better.

i also only have it set to go on and off no controling the heat as of yet. parts are coming in.

again thanks to dan this was able to get done as i am still learning about anything to do with a vehicle.

next project is to fix a small fuel leak. and add my winter cover hopefully tomorrow!

also i just realized i bought resessed tie down points. now should i take em back or figure out a way to put them in my bed? i want to put 4 down each side.

the ones i bought 8x D-Ring with Recessed Mounting Bracket - Cargo - Automotive & Motorcycle

the ones i could go with 8x 2 Piece 1/4" D-Ring - Cargo - Automotive & Motorcycle

or go heavy duty which i doubt i will need as i dont carry heavy stuff
1/2" Forged Cargo D-Ring - Cargo - Automotive & Motorcycle

what do you guys think?

Attachments

srodocker

thanks for the compliments dirtygrunt. Ordered a new headlight setup that is seen on robrs bob deuce setup. going with 24v 100w h4 bulbs. ordered led bulbs for the turns and rear lights. also ordered locking door handles.

srodocker

welp try to instal new headlights today...as i was going to call dan to ask a cpl questions i hear a shatter...yes my a headlight fell off the back of the car and shattered...yay...time to order a new pair...

srodocker