• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

s1036s

ttt

No it looks fine, its just a single axle. Will work fine for what you want. I was thinking of stock deuce bed on it with a hydraulic dump but is would need a 2nd axle though. Ill be keeping an eye on the build. I need to go back down to see Brad again. Money is burning a hole in my pocket.

srodocker

So i got the ebrake spring on BUT now its stuck with the inner pad pressed up against the drum. I tried with a crescent wrench to tighten down the bolt to bring down the arm but just wasnt working. need to get a socket thats a little longer then my index finger as the dang cable poll is just to long...

Nexquietus

I just sat and read this whole thread. You have had some great times. I have yet to get my Deuce, but when I do I hope I have the support around me that you have. Nice looking Rig. Well done, well thought out.

jim

mightymanx

I use a crows foot socket and about a 3' extension and go in throught he top.

On another note if you ever part with your top and windshield I want it.

It is perfect for what I am doing.

Loco_Hosa

Scott! About a year ago you let me drive your truck around a bit. I wanted to give you the finger for giving me a full on OD Infection! Lol.

I ended up breaking up with the girl that came with me that day, which meant all of the sudden I had money again. I saved and schemed and worked two jobs to get my truck, and decided to move in with a friend in Cali where there seemed to be more of these trucks available at a lower price. Almost exactly 1 year after you let me drive your truck, I bought Deuce of my own!

However, the terrible economy in California may be forcing me to head back to Wa, (In a not yet thoroughly tested truck, eak) next month. I just wanted to congratulate you on how far your truck has come since then, cant wait to see it in person.

Link to my truck's story so far: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/69677-m35a2-recovery-so-cal.html

PS: Yes, I still really want to get set up with a good WMO filtering system, and part time deliver Papa Johns pizza in this beast. My old boss keeps asking when I am going to be back so I can make this happen, he figures it will be great for buisness, lol.

srodocker

ive made 0 progress in the camper...

mightymax your interested in the top? im going to be switching to another top and windshield. shoot me a pm.

loco_hosa totally forgot about that! congrats on the truck!!! if you come back up here you should come to a rally!

srodocker

another good reason to have the deuce is so the grandparents can take the car to the hospital for heart surgery in the morning as they missed the ferry boat and got from the fireboat on the island. so driving the ol'girl to work tomorrow :jumpin: