• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

You have a tick mike? hahahahah. another headlight burnt out. time to lower my wattage on them to 75 or 90. gota look for new ones im going to be using my last spare tomorrow

srodocker

thanks you 2! now deuce funds get smaller and shifted towards a wedding skah! But my dads been working on a side project and may be down by next weekend!

AN/ARC186

Congratulations on the engagement!!!!

So where are you two registered at? Saturn Surplus?? Eriks???

Nah, no shotguns involved ColdWarrior, heck, she even helped him paint his truck so we all knew early on she was a keeper!

Is it just me or is everyone else picturing a Deuce dragging jerry cans down the road with a "Just Married " sign taped over a "Convoy Ahead" sign??

srodocker

THANKS DAN and cold warrior!!!! I'll be registered at brads or GL. i want at least one more deuce and she said not another until the a ring on her finger hahahahah.

no shotguns. she painfully enjoys the deuce. she likes working on it when i ask her but doesnt like riding in it hahahha.

about the date end of july 2012 or early aug 2012. she asked me about late june early july and I told her cant to many rallys and parades hahahha she agreed with me though!

And dan its going to be be 55gal plastic barrels!