• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Srryker tires

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Xm211 is modified and has a M108 wrecker body on it so there is plenty of wheel clearance above the tires.
Is there any reason not to put stryker tires on those rims?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes they are 12 20's and they do fit on the 6 bolt rims. I just came back from where I had the tires stored, and to my surprise, they were all mounted on the 6 bolt rims ready to go. So I think I have that A disease......

What problems do the manufacturers say there will be or dp the just not recommend it.

Alredneck

Banned
Yep fellas you can squeeze them on duece rims ( its not that hard actually ) I got 395s on stock duece rims and they fit purdy good. What type of tires are they? G20s, XMLs ?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now you ask. Why didn't you come out and help me shuffle these seven wheels around in the scorching heat today? Tennessee you say, well I guess that is as good as any a reason.

If my poor decrepit brain still works a little, I believe I remember seeing XML on them.

I hope it is a lot cooler where you are.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
firefox, do you really live in Berkeley?, they haven't come with pitchforks and torches for you and your MV's?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Believe you me, it has been touch and go several times already. This city makes Danang look like
a resort town. Of course I am refering to a time a while back....

Alredneck

Banned
Firefox you got a big stash of them, Cali may be to far for me though. My family is in TN im stationed at Eglin AFB FL. I got the 395 XMLs on my deuce right now and luv them was lookin for the smaller 12s to maybe put under my 2500 dodge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks