• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SRW transplant

ramdough

So, I know I saw a thread on this. Is there a writeup?

Looking to transplant an SRW from an m1083A0 to an m1083A1.

I am thinking of divorcing the controls from the truck except for needing the high idle. Maybe just use the skinny pedal to hold RPMs?

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I would think there is a signal input somewhere that would raise the idle to a set point and prevent shift into gear. Pto use is common the cat ecm has to have some feature for it.

ramdough

Anyone know if a non-winch truck has the mounting holes for all of the winch items that a winch truck has?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coachgeo

just tying two threads together with a link so others in the future can find needed info on this topic

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks