• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS GA Event lodging

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

Haha, my feelings aren't hurt, you cut the half off your truck, remember?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

After seeing the other list we compiled off the site I find it hard to believe only 11 folks are going. C'mon folks, get with it here.

poppop

ARMYMAN30Yearsplus, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your service to this country. It is people like you that enable us to do these little things that we want to do without fear. I know a lot of people in this country think we are wrong in our present endeavors over there, but they have no idea of the hardships they would face if the conflict were to ever come over here. I am sorry you can't be with us at Unicoi, but I promise you, you will be remembered by us as we enjoy the freedoms that you and your comrade's make possible.

Barrman

Myself, Kwai and maybe at least one other member should be showing up sometime late Friday night to let the temp/loaner M35 Gimpy is bringing down continue its trip to Houston. We will need to leave sometime early Saturday and haven't signed up any place else because we will be on site at the most 12 hours.

If we actually get a chance to sleep, it will probably be in the back of the M35.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

gimpyrobb said:
I heard a nasty rumor today, that Stretch is attending, JWC might too.

Hey now, wait a minute. It is not a nasty rumor. I was just thinking out loud that . . . maybe I could hitch a ride with someone heading south. I would be glad to ride shotgun, share the driving and fuel costs. MV or non-Mv.

Although, I haven't even discussed this with Mrs. Crusher yet :shock:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still on the fence, but trying gimpy. I won't know for sure until probably a couple a days before. Will be primitive, with M35.

Need to quit reading this site and get to work!

Dennis

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

Jeff, want me to check with Jerry? Mike has not secured time off work but I'm pretty sure JW will be coming anyway. Both of them have crew cabs so space is a non issue.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Jeff, JW confirmed he's coming hell ot high water. Says you are more than welcome to ride down with him.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Now we just need Blake to commit!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

Kenny, I'd like to see if he wants to convoy with us. Can I have a contact #? Or could you give him mine?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

We haven't heard from the likes of RDM, rngill, manstein, elgaupo, MarkEllis, Squirttruck, Ferro, Herc69, Brandon, Joe trapp, Jkelly66, Cabell, rgregj, ft, blake or Capt Marion. We need to know where you guys are planning to lay your head down at. If anyone talks to these folks, have them check this thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks