• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS members unite :D

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
gimpyrobb said:
m16ty said:
Blood_of_tyrants and I can "tag-team" the Nashville area :D .
I am sure there is a "Deliverance" joke in here somewhere, but I'll leave it alone. 8)
:lol: Great gimpy, now he will steer as far from Nashville as he can :lol: .And I don't even own a banjo!

crusty

I have a transmission to be picked up in Douglasville GA., just west of Atlanta and transported to Newark DE. If it's not too far out of the way, might be beneficial to us both.

Rich

m376x6

Here to Help if I can.

I'm in the mountains west of Denver near the divide, if he comes through here I can sure help out if I'm not at work. :cookoo:

Regards,
Bryan

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
We may be nuts but you never know when somebody will remember the offer to help. It still amazes me what a great web site this is and that is because of the great folks that are members.

My boys have my trucks in Baltimore area and could assist through me via a 7,000 mile relay.

ATC

I'm off I-81 in Virginia. Exit 143. He should be taking I-81 all the way to NY if I'm not mistaken...

I know nothing about the Deuce, but would help any way I could

ffemt14

Appreciate all the support guys. As the plan goes right now we will be flying down on the 17th and heading back north on the 18th. I will try to post a scan of the route I plan on taking shortly. If anyone has any other ideas on a route let me know but right now I plan on going straight through up to pennsylvania and try to avoid the washington DC, lower new york, and boston areas. I will go up into new york and then lateral east through massachusetts. If anyone knows of any rules of the road I should know about thatll keep me out of trouble please let me know. I know i wont get bagged for speeding but lift reguirements, and do I need to have seatbelts. Thanx guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks