• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS site not loading

treeguy

How do you post a classified??????

Just Kidding!!:mrgreen:

Did anyone else have a glitch today that wouldn't let SS load today? I kept getting messages that there was a server malfunction.
:beer: So happy it works now.

Kind of spooky being 9/11 and all. I don't know about anyone else but that was the first thing I thought of.

Carry on!

3dAngus

Yeah, I did. I was right in the middle of loading a new post and it dissappeared.
Nice to have it back up.

treeguy

I hate when that happens. The computer at my work times me out so the same thing happens. I guess it helps cut down on the rant time!

Todays glitch happened it FL too, but I see postings that cover all morning so it must not have affected too many.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Makes you really appreciate this site and all it means to our addiction.
I started to have severe withdrawel symptoms. It was scarey, my wife had to
handcuff me to the bed.

Bruce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks