• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS website filters

Tom Thumb

I'm a new member and need to catch up on a lot of information that is available here. In many cases the information is very old, goes back to 2007 or farther. Although this is still good information, it would be great if I could search for a particular word and filter by "newest" first.

Thanks,
Tom

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
It kinda does that. The threads that have been replied to recently show up before other threads.

What info are you looking for, I'll see if I can help.

Tom Thumb

I have lots...
My main frustration is finding folks who have good info on M934 van conversions into RVs. There was one that opened recently but no pics and no details.
Another question I have in is in regard to retrofitting a winch onto the front of an M934.
And I haven't even got my truck yet...lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks