• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St. Francis Minnesota Military Appreciation Day/ Equipment Show

SFCommo

The annual military appreciation day is coming up on Sep 21's at the Legion in St. Francis MN. All military vehicle enthusiasts are welcome. Should be a good showing this year. All branches of the Military will have people there. The Army is planning on the climbing wall again, the Air Force and Navy will bring their booth/trailers. Marines will be there and will probably set up the "challenge" again. This year the Coast Guard plans on attending (not sure what they will have set up). All military vehicles are welcome. Plan on arriving around 9:00 AM and the Sea Cadets (Poseidon Division) will direct you where to park. Opening ceremony (complete with flyover) is at noon and the show runs until 1800hrs. I attached a pdf of the poster with contact information. Laura at the Legion is encouraging more of a military equipment flea market atmosphere - so bring what you would like to swap or sell. There will be food, drink and crafts for the kids. Should be a great time. I plan on making a couple of trips with my M35A2 to have my M105 and M149A2 there. (I'll try to have the Water Buffalo filled this year so you Vets out there can fill your canteens) See you there.

Attachments

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last year was really fun, I plan to be there again this year. It's a great place to meet new fellow military truck enthusiasts. Now I just have to decide what truck I'm going to take...

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think if are going to be part of the event they want you there early but drive it and just park in the parking lot, its right next to where the trucks park. It would be great to see it!

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is plenty of room. The parking lot connects to a grass field that we park in. You're rig is very impressive you should bring it!