• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St. Francis, MN - Military Appreciation day and equipment show.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Met CobraCDR(Pete), Scott from Blaine and Mark, Just as my family and me were walking through the parking lot, you were leaving in your MK48! :( We all need to get together for lunch or dinner on a weekend.

tcruwithme

Does anyone know if the St. Francis American Legion is still doing this event? I see it was in September a couple years ago, so that's plenty of time to plan. I want to get it on my calendar, as I've missed the last couple of years.

~ Thad

SFCommo

Thad,

I was just going to post for this years show. It will be on Saturday September 19th. Scott will have at least a couple of trucks there and his HMMWV. I plan on hauling my M105, and M149 (Water buffalo) up in a couple of trips with my deuce. I will try to talk my wife into driving the Hummer up. I plan on trying to sell more this year. I have an M66 gun ring looking for a new home.

Hope to see you there.

tcruwithme

I called the Legion at (763) 753-4234 and asked for Laura. Laura is no longer there, but Jen is now doing the reservations for the show on the 19th. Jen works at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday the 26th, and she is in again on the morning of Thursday the 27th.

I'll bring my M35 and M105 down from St. Cloud. I hope I can get in there early Saturday morning, as traffic will be better than having to drive on Friday night.

~ Thad

SFCommo

Scott,

I don't think I have "Posting" privileges here. Guess I don't use it enough.

If you have a minute, would you post the following just to try to get the word out more.

Thanks, Mark

The annual military appreciation day is coming up on Sep 19th at the Legion in St. Francis MN. (3073 Bridge St NW, St Francis, MN 55070) All military vehicle enthusiasts are welcome. Should be a good showing this year. All branches of the Military should have people there. The Army is planning on the climbing wall again, the Air Force and Navy will bring their booth/trailers. Marines will be there and will probably set up the "challenge" again. All military vehicles are welcome. Plan on arriving around 9:00 AM and the Sea Cadets will direct you where to park. Opening ceremony is at noon and the show runs until 1800hrs. Jenny and Kat at the Legion are encouraging more of a military equipment flea market atmosphere - so bring what you would like to swap or sell. There will be food, drink and crafts for the kids. Should be a great time. I plan on making a couple of trips with my M35A2 to have my M105 and M149A2 there. (I'll try to have the Water Buffalo filled this year so you Vets out there can fill your canteens) See you there.

SFCommo

The annual military appreciation day is coming up on Sep 19th at the Legion in St. Francis MN. (3073 Bridge St NW, St Francis, MN 55070) All military vehicle enthusiasts are welcome. Should be a good showing this year. All branches of the Military should have people there. The Army is planning on the climbing wall again, the Air Force and Navy will bring their booth/trailers. Marines will be there and will probably set up the "challenge" again. All military vehicles are welcome. Plan on arriving around 9:00 AM and the Sea Cadets will direct you where to park. Opening ceremony is at noon and the show runs until 1800hrs. Jenny and Kat at the Legion are encouraging more of a military equipment flea market atmosphere - so bring what you would like to swap or sell. There will be food, drink and crafts for the kids. Should be a great time. I plan on making a couple of trips with my M35A2 to have my M105 and M149A2 there. (I'll try to have the Water Buffalo filled this year so you Vets out there can fill your canteens) See you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks